- A femoral catheter is a type Of central venous catheter which is inserted into the femoral vein in the thigh.
- The Catheter Consists of a tube inserted into the vein with a needle and fixed in place with stitches or medical tape.
- Depending on the reason for the catheterization.
- The tube provides ready access to the vein for medical procedures and medical testing so that doctors do not have to constantly poke the patient with needles when they require venous access.
- Disposable Femoral Catheters are usually used when other access points used to place central venous catheters are inaccessible or contraindicated.
- This is available in Single lumen configuration.
Get Inqury now